If you’re a charity or social entrepreneur, have an amazing project you want to get off the ground, or a bright idea that you need funding to make a reality, then we want to hear from you!
What Benefits Does FundIt.Buzz offer if you are considering to launch a crowdfunding campaign?
- Our "Milestone" concept which helps you break down your target into realistic stepping stones towards your overall goal - you keep all funds raised if you reach at least your 1st milestone, it works like a tipping point.
- If you are a UK Registered Charity we can offer a fully automated collection of Gift Aid for those projects and benefits which are applicable.
- Its YOUR campaign - we don't set any limits on how long you can fundraise for and as you reach each milestone you are welcome to extend your fundraising period to aim for that next big goal.
- We have one of the lowest card transaction fees in the sector - only 2% for credit cards and 0.55% for Debit Cards plus 10 pence. We offer multiple ways for your supporters to pay - including by cheque or bank transfer for amounts of £500 or more.
- We have a Gift Certificate function so that you can encourage your network to buy Gift Certificates in your project for family and friends.
- You can not only crowdfund cash, but you can also crowdfund donations of in-kind items and volunteer time you need to help make your project successful.
- You can add pictures to each of your rewards you are offering.
Here are a few things to consider: We are looking for Charities and Social Enterpises in the UK.
We are looking for organisations who's main purpose is to create a positive social or environmental impact.
Are you a registered charity, not-for-profit, community interest company (CIC), coop (IPS) or for-profit social enterprise (e.g. who meets the Social Enteprise UK or Social Enterprise Mark criteria)? Then we would be very pleased to help you raise the critical funds you need to carry out your good work! Funding Target
We are happy to think big, but realistically crowdfunding works better for fundraising target between £5,000 and £30,000 although we have helped projects raise as little as £600 and as much as £112,000! We are as equally inspired by the small projects as we are by big ones.
If your total budget for your project is more than £5,000 - £30,000, we would suggest you divide it into milestones and start with something simple and achievable. Our unique Milestone concept will help you build stepping stones to future success and as long as you reach your 1st Milestone, you keep all funds raised. Timeline
Remember, crowdfunding is not quick-fix for getting funding overnight. But with your commitment and cooperation, our team is always ready to help you set up your project as fast as we can. Once the project is live on the FundIt.Buzz site, we expect you’ll need 30 - 90 days to reach your target depending on the funding need, fundraising effort, the size of your network reach and the response to your project.
The more time you have spent on desiging and planning your project in advance of launch, the more chance you will have for a successful project.
Ready to get started?
Just email Stefanie <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and our Crowdfunding Project Administrator will get in touch to follow up and help you get started!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!